People were asking always on where to invest their money well. The basic learning which has thought me how to grow money while working with insurance industry and corporate job were these two basic investment tips.
1. Do not forget to invest for the long term. Everybody should have a 5 year 10 year goal.
Investing in the stock market has grown more than double. So, do n’t be frightened by the volatility because it is included in the experience of investing. Just keep it there because chances are you can double your money in 5 years or if not, wait for a little while it will double in few years. That is one of the legitimate way of gaining your money. In fact the pockets of volatility [does not scare], this are what the wise investors are waiting for in the market. This is where they gain much confidence at a later years. Do not invest because someone else is doing it. Invest because you are looking for a long term benefits.
2. Diversify your investment. Do n’t invest your money only on stocks. It will allow you to make your client stable on each platforms. You can get Bonds, Equity and Index so when the market has some hurdle you can hold on to gains at a long term level. The choice is yours! But what we need you to do is to make sure that your money is growing while you are sleeping because we do not want you to get left behind when the tides of our economy goes high in the near future.
When you invest in the market, you invest in the market that has a growth. If the market is growing you can buy low and sell high. This is the basic principle. When the GDP is good. what we are seeing, it supports the generation of companies in the stock market on the earnings per share.
Now, when your money grows here comes our suggestions. There are a lot of instruments that you can put your money into. You can put it in the VUL policy which will give you insurance and investments or you can plainly put it into mutual funds.
Warren Buffett is one of the richest people in the world who built his fortune as an investor becoming one of the worlds wealthiest billionaires.
The Stock Market is on SALE!!!
A lot of people are worried today because of whats happening with our stock market. These worried people are those who have invested when the market was high. But I want to give reassurance that PSEI will go up. If you look at the past 9 years the effective compounding growth rate grows every year. If you look at the psei since Dec 2002 until now it is growing 1. continue reading…
Life insurance, simply put, gives you peace of mind.
Life Insurance is designed specifically to take care of the financial burdens that occur on the death of yourself or a loved one. It pays a death benefit (also called “Face Amount”) to your beneficiary at your death. This death benefit can be used for many things, including funeral expenses, mortgage debt or other final expenses. The beauty with life insurance is that you can tailor the coverage to your needs. continue reading…
Get free Investment tips!
- Get weekly tips on investment.
- Be the first to know the best investment options to get.
- Get your investment quote you need.
- Sign up below
“I’d love to hear what you think about this article. Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.”